Is Hypnobirthing Right for Me?
Hands up, I’m totally biased! I know that the hypnobirthing programme I teach WORKS, and I know that I teach in a way that suits every learning style which means it will work for you. And, I’m really happy to walk you through the process so you can make the right choice.
You might know someone who has experienced hypnobirthing. If you do you are much closer to understanding the benefits and how it works. Or, you might have been watching One Born Every Minute and be determined not to be one of those women screaming the house down. Maybe you’ve been admiring the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, and would love to be back on your feet the same day and as radiant as her. It’s all good.
Are you planning a home birth, a hospital birth, a birthing centre? That doesn’t matter either, at Divine Hypnobirthing we respect your choice and give you the tools to safety-check your choice and find ways to work in harmony with your birthing team. We want you and your baby to have the right birth on the day.
Of course, I’d love for you to have a natural vaginal birth with no drugs and that’s 100% possible, but it’s not the only way to have a positive birth experience.
Here’s a mini checklist that’ll help you decide if hypnobirthing is right for you:
- Do you feel fearful /apprehensive about the birth of your baby? Do you want to change that?
- Do you find it difficult to stay calm in challenging situations?
- Do you want to learn the skills to stop doubt and fear taking over?
- Do you want to understand what makes birth more difficult and how to overcome it?
- Have you heard a lot of horror birth stories?
If you’ve answered yes to even one of these then hypnobirthing will support you to have a more comfortable, calm birth.
How about these:
- Do you want to be a calm, confident mum?
- Are you ready to take charge of your thoughts and feelings with a healthy dose of compassion?
- Do you want to give your baby the best of best starts in life?
- Do you want to feel empowered and excited instead of petrified?
- Do you want to learn how to manage the instinctive fight-flight-freeze response?
- Do you want to know how you and your birth partner can work confidently with your care providers?
- Do you want to create an optimal birth environment?
- Do you believe in science?
- Are you open to learning invaluable tools and techniques?
- Are you willing to invest in yourself to make this happen?
At Divine Hypnobirthing I teach The Wise Hippo Birthing Programme which was established in 2013 (add in a range of add-on parenting courses, and prenatal yoga).
Women complete The Wise Hippo courses feeling confident about their own birth choices and their ability to adapt to whatever birth brings them on the day. The Wise Hippo has stats to show that 100% of Wise Hippo Birthing clients (based on birth outcome reports), said that they know that their baby had the right birth on the day.
Would you like to be one of them?
Is hypnobirthing right for you? Am I the right teacher for you? If that’s a resounding yes get in touch or book in HERE.